In Home Psychotherapy in Hartford
Here is some information about us. Today’s Youth, LLC (TYLLC) was founded in 2007. At that time the need for quality outpatient office/outpatient office in-home therapy for children and families was noted. Providing high quality care that was convenient for children and families was a fundamental goal of the organization. Ten years later the need for outpatient office/outpatient office in-home therapeutic services is greater than ever. Meanwhile, TYLLC’s focus on high quality, convenient, therapeutic services for families remains consistent.
Today’s Youth, LLC is a behavioral health agency, providing in home family therapy and counseling to youth and families in the Greater Hartford area of Connecticut. TYLLC also offers court-ordered supervised visitation services. TYLLC accepts Husky Insurance, Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield along with most types of benefit plans. TYLLC offers:
- Outpatient Office/Outpatient Office In-home psychotherapy approach to counseling focused on assisting youth, their parents, and/or other caregivers toward obtaining an optimal mental health status and improved behavioral functioning within residential, community, and school environments
- Academically qualified and experienced clinicians
- A collaborative approach to counseling families by which we develop and implement individualized and evidence-based treatment plans
- TYLLC also completes the intake process with perspective clients and families prior to assigning clinicians to optimize effectiveness of treatment
- Therapeutic interventions are implemented in counseling using proven techniques
- Family-centered programming which emphasizes a supportive and nurturing approach to treatment and services
- Flexibility in scheduling to accommodate clients’ needs
Today’s Youth, LLC – Executive Director
Sarah MacDonald is the Executive Director of Today’s Youth LLC, a community based behavioral health agency. As Executive Director for Today’s Youth LLC, Sarah MacDonald LCSW provides community and in office-based services for children, adults and their families. Sarah received her MSW in 2011 from Springfield College in Massachusetts and she has been a Licensed Clinical Social Worker since 2013.
Sarah has been implementing more clinical practices within the agency and has been able to create a collaboration within Hartford Public Schools to provide school based clinical services to children and in their homes for their families. Sarah oversees the entire agencies clinical/community staff and enforces clinical standards and practices. Today’s Youth LLC is a growing agency looking to expand clinical services throughout the Hartford County and Central Connecticut areas. Sarah will be a part of continued growth of the agency.